I’m not sure whether to say sorry or whether to just say “I have a life. Suck it” because I did kinda promise in a previous post I’d continue writing and publishing… Well I’m an ass I guess since I did neither since then.
I mean I did a lot of things since then:
- Lose 5 kilos with a lot of work
- Visit a fitness studio for the first time
- Get the special bonus card at my local cinema
- Buy myself stuff I don’t need
- Buy myself some stuff I do need
- Gain 6 kilos with a lot less work than I would’ve liked
- Celebrate Christmas joyfully
- Celebrate my birthday happily
- Take a 4 week vacation from work
- Start writing my university paper
- Clean out my room
- Get new work colleagues
- Celebrate my one year anniversary at my work place
- Go to a dance/night club for the first time and only return at 4:30 in the morning
- Start ice-skating again
- Buy myself a Korean book and not read it
You see I did a lot of stuff and these are just the things I can remember. Okay, but let’s just get to the point here:
I’m back and hopefully this time for real. I’m currently revamping the site – although it should be finished when I release this post but who knows with my scheduling skills. So, I’m not trying to better myself, I’m just tying to be honest here. You won’t get regular from me. Not until I’m paid to do this. Which I am not. YES, I’m a very materialistic person, I need to pay bills too you know.
So stay with me and please be patient. I can only tell you what I am working on, which currently is:
- a new edition of the CineMania series for 2019, so you know what to expect, what to watch and what to blatantly ignore
- part III of the BL manga recommendations which I promised months ago – I DO already have the recommendations, I just haven’t added much else
- a recommendations post for BL shows (Thai etc) for 2019, since so many of you liked the last one
- a review for 2018 Cinema
I’m working on all of that but no real idea when it’s finished. Currently my plan would be to release one post per week at least and the 2019 recommendation should be out by the end or middle of January, so let’s see.
Wish me luck, I will do my best, but everyone who has been reading my posts so far, knows, I’m highly unreliable regarding everything schedule-y – I know that’s not a word
Sorry, but I have a life, so do you.